A clumsy, mutant turtle who walks on two legs learns to knit and tries to do other things, as well.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Fall Yarn School Anyone?
I've made up my mind that this October is going to be Yarn School for me. I'm hoping I can find some one who wants to drive up there with me. It's not such a bad drive at 12 hours. And it's cheaper than flying!
I am a vegan human, but not a vegan knitter. I make a living in a toy store. I have a cat that I named after a video game character. I spin yarn, knit, crochet, dye, learn languages, and dream about where the grass is greener. My favorite vegetable is a carrot, and my top 3 favorite animals are horses, octopuses and whales. I usually think that everything I say is hilarious. It usually isn’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment