I love these little survey things. I found this one when I discovered the gorgeous work that is Hedgehog Fibres nestled within Beata's blog. (I'll show off the fiber I bought as soon as it comes in!)
4 places I lived in:
1. with family
2. A small apartment with my husband
3. Austin, TX
4. Phoenix, AZ
4 places I like to come back to:
1. Jerome, AZ
2. Vermont
3. Chicago, IL
4. Austria
4 favourite dishes:
1. Cup Cakes
2. Lemon Tea Cake
3. Brown rice, black beans, heirloom tomato, and an avocado.
4. Fuji Apples and Earl Grey tea
4 dishes I can not stand:
1. Mushrooms
2. Meat
3. Coconut
4. Fennel
4 hobbies:
1. Knitting
2. Spinning
3. Crocheting
4. Ukulele
4 places I would go if I had a chance:
1. Japan (all over)
2. England (all over)
3. Poland (all over)
4. Russia (and again, all over!)
4 TV series, programs I like
1. Futurama
2. The Venture Brothers
3. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
4. I don't watch much TV...
4 places of work:
1. Vegan Friendly Cafe
2. Toy Store
3. Office Manager
4. Childcare
4 things I'd like to do:
1. Compete in Ballroom dancing
2. Become a well rounded musician (Cello, Ukulele, Clarinet, Trumpet, Harp, Piano...)
3. Speak at least 10 languages fluently before I die
4. Make beautiful things
4 favourite movies:
1. The Labyrinth
2. Howl's Moving Castle
3. Now, Voyager
4. Every silent film I've seen yet
4 favourite acts:
1. Smashing Pumpkins
2. Bassment Jaxx
3. Imogen Heap
4. Chromeo
4 things I do first when logging on online:
1. Check my e-mail
2. Check ravelry
3. Read webcomics
4. Play games...
4 people I invite to play: Anyone else who likes little survey things.
(Sorry for the lack of fiber. Look forward to seeing at least a million pictures of that Hedgehog stash acquisition!)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment